Black Friday is quickly approaching and I wanted to put up this post of my Holiday Sephora Gift Guide over $50. These gifts can be a little more pricy, but if there is someone you are looking to spend more on, these are a great value. Also be sure to check out my gift guide under $50 here. I hope you enjoy!
1. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip- With so many brands and colors, there are so many formulas and lip minis to try!
2. Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler for Her- If you love perfume but are unsure of which one to get, in this kit you get an assortment of samples and also a voucher to get a full size of a perfume that you liked the best!
3. Sephora Favorites Superstars- In this set you can try an assortment of different products in a great value kit.
4. Too Faced Everything Nice Set- Every year Too Faced comes out with the cutest holiday sets and this one is no exception! You get gorgeous eyeshadows, along with some of their best selling blushes and bronzers all in one palette!
5. Tarte Makin' Waves Best-Selling Summer Essentials Set- Tarte has some amazing products and here you can try so many of them! Their blush, bronzer, jumbo lip pencil and their mascara is a definite must try!
6. Smashbox Master Class III- I have the Master Class II and I wish I would have waited for the third one! This one has a neutral side of eye shadows with bronzers and highlighting powders, and on the other side are brighter colors with an assortment of blushes.
Which one of these items would you be most excited to get?