Drugstore Haul | New Collections!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I went a little drugstore crazy the fast few weeks because there have been so many new items! Maybelline came out with new color tattoos, blushes, lip products and nail polishes. And Revlon came out with a ton- blushes (cream and powder), shimmer blocks, highlighters, new colorburst lip balms (shiny and amtte) and nail polishes. And L'oreal also has many new items! I only picked a few items from each brand that I really thought was unique and something I would use! I hope you enjoy, and now on to the haul!
Maybelline:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Matte Brown- This is amazing just like all the other tattoos but this one is just a matte brown.
Maybelline Gilded in Gold Blush in Plum Shimmer- This is a very shimmery blush that has pinky/plumy.
Maybelline Color Elixir in 065 in Caramel Infused- I really wanted to try one of these lip products so I picked up a pretty neutral color. It has a very thick constancy, smells great and has great color pay off. 

Revlon:

Revlon Shimmer Block in 003- I'm not sure what to think of this. I swirled it all together and I got a peachy shade and it looked beautiful as a blush. And I can imagine you can use certain colors and create a highlight. 
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry- I was very interested in this because L'oreal came out with something very similar but it was sold out wherever I looked. I love this! With one swipe it shows so much pigmentation and the color is beautiful.
Revlon Photoready Skinlight in Bare Light Creamy Natural- I haven't really used this yet but when I do, I will probably mix it in my foundation for a glowy look.
Revlon Perfume Nail Polish in Wintermint- This nail polish is supposed to have a smell to it once it's applied. I haven't used it yet so I can't say much about the smell but I'll keep you updated! As for this color, it's a beautiful green with blue shimmer that kind of reminds me of a mermaid. 
Other:

Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara: I'm still playing around with this mascara but so far I've seen it to be a pretty wet mascara, but I feel it really separates my lashes and also flares them out on the outside. 
Ecco Tools Powder Brush: Super soft brush. I love this! That's all!
What have you purchased from the drugstore recently? 

6 comments :

  1. I rarely stray from my regular mascaras but I really want to try that one! That nail polish looks really pretty as well! Such a great haul!!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need some new mascaras! Thanks for sharing! You picked up some awesome goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the blush and mascara looks amazing! I wish I had money so I could go out and buy some makeup right now :(

    Katie xoxo
    http://beautyinspirationstop.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I can never find any of the new products I read about in my local store. It's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items! I haven't seen the new blushes and shimmer powders yet. I will have to look for them.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the Revlon Matte Crayons! they look amazing xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

09 10